by Gabriele Gzimailaite

Pages

Search This Blog

OOTD: ORANGE FUN



jacket&shoes ZARA| blouse PULL&BEAR| hoodie HOLLISTER| sunnies RIVER ISLAND| Necklace PRIMARK

On Sunday we celebrated my brothers bday, he turned 5! Waheey! haha.
Maybe I'll upload some photos :) I wasn't wearing the hoodie when I got to my mum's but it got sooo cold, I raided my sisters wardrobe again! Hehe. I chose to wear something comfy and bright as it's a kids party and I don't want to turn up like I'm going to a funeral all in black! lol Omg... can you notice my zara espadrilles have a hugeeee hole in them???
At that point I didn't realise but when I saw it 15mins later I thought I was gonna go mad! I took them to Zara today, and because I don't have a receipt it will take longer, but they will probably exchange it for a new pair. They better! I wore them like 6 times and they ripped really badly. :( Well, Zara quality isn't all that great for the prices they charge, but still, beautiful clothes right?

Hope you like this casual outfit!:) There is still time to enter my give-aways  HERE!

p.s these jeans are very old, from a market in Lithuania, finding it hard to get rid of them...

1 comment

Blog Archive

MY HOME

Search This Blog

Copyright @ gabrielegz. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign