by Gabriele Gzimailaite

Pages

Search This Blog

LANOUVELLEVAGUE



Hey guys! So a about a week ago I got an email from a lovely lady from Lanouvellevague.com and she asked me if I would like to choose something from their site so I chose this beautiful bikini which I fell inlove with. I am just giving you a sneak peek now, as we booked our holiday to Italy for June, so I'll do some nice shots there near the sea. :) It's by Pameladebeaumane and the website sells amazing swimwear and other swimwear related items for you. So many brands to choose from as well.  I love this bikini because it has frills and  the bottoms have a Brazilian cut in the back which is the style of this summer! It also just looks amazing on the body and I can't wait to show you when in Italy. Here is the link.


3 comments

Blog Archive

MY HOME

Search This Blog

Copyright @ gabrielegz. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign